Friday, December 28, 2012

Here we are headed out for another day of fishing. Joyce, Glenn, Kevin and Roy. It was a beautiful morning. Kevin is camping with his parents rite next to us. There are lots of families from all over Mexico here this week for Christmas vacation. Glenn invited Kevin to come along on the fishing trip, it is his first time ever fishing on the ocean.
This was a great day!!!!!!! Four Dorado (Mahi-mahi) in the boat in one day is very good.

First fish of the day, that is Joyce fighting with the first Dorado. (Mahi-Mahi)

Waiting for more action,

Now it is Kevin's turn, he coughed a nice Dorado. (Mahi-mahi)

It's my turn, I was resting my arm from cranking, pound for pound I don't think there is a fish that fights harder than this fish. My arms were sore the next day.

Three in the box, we need one more.

And here it is, Glenn working the 4th Dorado of the day.

Here is the one I pulled in. Louis thinks it is about 15 Kilo. All I know is that it fought like hell and there were a lot of fillets on it.

They really change colors when they have been in the box for a few minutes.

Us at Christmas dinner. There were about 25 other people from the campground that went out for dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment